Scrivi discussione 

dove vanno i ns soldi; grazie, politicanti!!Ma se andaste a zappare?
Autore Messaggio
sailwiz

Gruppo: Registered
Iscritto: Dec 2010
Stato: Offline
Reputazione:
Messaggio: #1
dove vanno i ns soldi; grazie, politicanti!!Ma se andaste a zappare?

Qatargas Chief Executive Officer HE Sheikh Khalid Bin Khalifa Al Thani, expects demand for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) to increase in the wake of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.

Qatar is currently exporting 6 million metric tonnes per annum (mmtpa) of natural gas to Japan under a long-term supply deal. Speaking to the Qatar News Agency, Al Thani said Qatar may export a further 3 million mmtpa, pending a decision from the Japanese government.

Sheikh Khalid said, "Qatargas has invested in long term capacity creation through the construction of large mega-trains and ships to transport our LNG efficiently; building of terminal capacity in different markets such as the UK (South Hook) and US (Golden Pass). This creates flexibility and capacity in these markets. By securing access to the liquid gas markets of the US and the UK, Qatar was able to rapidly expand its LNG production."

Italy is currently holding a referendum on whether to scrap its nuclear program. The German government has already suspended further nuclear evelopment. The suspension of nuclear development is likely to lead to burgeoning demand for gas for electricity generation.

13-01-2012 15:46
Invia Messaggio privato all'autore Trova tutti i messaggi dell'autore Quota il messaggio nella risposta

Messaggi in questa discussione
dove vanno i ns soldi; grazie, politicanti!!Ma se andaste a zappare? - sailwiz - 13-01-2012 15:46

Scrivi discussione 

Guarda versione stampabile
Invia discussione a un amico
Sottoscrivi questa discussione | Aggiungi discussione ai favoriti
Valuta questa discussione:

Vai al Forum: